We now support one-click API Authentication for your Napkin functions, which ensures your function can only be accessed with an API key. Head over to the new “Other” tab in the Napkin editor to toggle API authentication on.
Also, you can now also add files to your Napkin function! In the “Other” tab, upload any file up to 1MB. This is great for configuration files, static JSON, text files, and more. Check out the docs
for more info.
- Added Google One-Tap login
- Added tooltips to dashboard Napkin functions
- Production log buttons are now sticky so you are able to update when scrolling down to the bottom of logs.
- New function now slugifies name.
- Simplified look of public Napkin functions.
- Fixed cropped loading screen in full screen view.
- Fixed responsiveness of tab views.